Saturday, May 12, 2007

JJ Hardy Boy Mystery


After watching young JJ, who entered the season having 14 career homeruns, slug his 10th and 11th home runs of the year on consecutive days at Shea Stadium, I have begun to get suspicous of his early results.

I've got such a raging clue as to what might be going on.

This has shades of Kevin Elster hitting out 24 in 96' playing with Juan Gone, I-Rod, and the rest of the Rangers.

I know he's been injured earlier in his career, but this is too inordinate. Somebody make this faggot pee in a cup please.

(This post might just be me being jealous for not picking him off the waiver wire in any fantasy baseball league, but fuck it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you trashing JJ HARDY? IF you are, BUG OFF!! He's an AWESOME baseball player, and you're probably just jealous!

BUG OFF