Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Photographic Evidence that Yankee fans are the worlds biggest assholes

Hillary says she's not a Mets fan and definately a Cubs and Yankees fan. So she likes the least and most successful teams over the past century. Nice to see she can't even take a stance when it comes to picking a fucking team to support. Well, she did exclude the Mets. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta. I mean, a Mets fan. Tim Robbins may be embarrasing, but that's as bad as it gets. Let's Go Obama!

4 comments:

BigNasty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BigNasty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blue Chevy said...

For some reason I find myself as a longtime Yankee, Knick, Giants, Duke basketball and Notre Dame football fan. Three of these teams are notorious for being the types of teams that bandwagon fans flock to. (Duke, ND, and the NYY.) I actually find myself reluctant to tell some people about my loyalties due to the tautological proof that Piazza laid out in the above comment.

Young James said...

Wow. that's awful. Who knew?