Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rambo Part IV- Blood Transfusion



Hot on the heels of his steroid and HGH fueled performance in Rocky Balboa, Sly Stallone is currently filming a new sequel to the Rambo Franchise, 20 years after the last installment. To help him pull of the illusion that a 60 year old Vietnam Vet would still be physically capable of taking down an entire division of evil Burmese soldiers, Stallone has hired a 30 year old body double to do most of the stunts for him in the movie.

Stallone will perform his own grunts, screams and other gutteral sounds though, so there will be some authentic parts to this farce of a film.

(Editor's Note- I am 27 years old, and there isn't a sliver of a doubt in my mind that Stallone could physically pummell me to death and is in ten times better shape than I am in. However, I have almost $100,000 in student loans, and that is one thing I'll always have that Mr. Jennifer Flavin will never have. So up yours Sly, I win.)

1 comment:

DCScrap said...

I'm 37 and those student loans are a bitch. John Rambo hasn't know a fight til he tussles with Sallie Mae.