Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm Done

As of September 27, 2007 I am no longer a fan of the Mets. That was the day I stopped watching the team. After getting the shit kicked out of them by HGH boy and the Cardinals, I knew it was over. I didn't watch a single inning or read one article about this shitty team. I have had it! This fucking team has broken my heart so many different times I can't take anymore. It all started for me...............

-In 1990 offseason when they let Strawberry go to L.A and choked to the Pirates down the stretch
-1992's infamous Worst Team Money can buy.
-1998's choke in the last five games against the Expos sandwiched between 10 years of misery
-Trading for Armondo Benitez and Bobby Bonilla before the 1999 season
-Getting the shit beat out of us every year by Atlanta from 1995-2007
-2000 WS
-Brian Jordan's grand slam off of John Franco after 9/11to end the season
-Benitez blowing three saves in a row to Atlanta that same week in 01'
-Having John Franco as the closer for what seemed like ten years
-Then Mel Rojas then Benitez then Looper then Billy Wagner
-Losing 2 out of three games to the Yankees every time they play each other in interleague play
-Wilpon not giving Arod what he deserved in 2000
-Wilpon then not signing Guerrero a couple of years later
-Kazmir
-Beltran sriking out LOOKING
-Not resigning Bradford
-Mota
-And finally the joke that was 2007

Well Fuck You New York Mets I'm Done

2 comments:

Young James said...

I've got more to come on this subject... Still digesting the whole thing.

Blue Chevy said...

I would have to imagine that the idea of seeing Glavine in a Met uniform again next year would be the most offensive thing a Met fan could think of at this point.

The guy choked at the absolute worst time. What a chump.