Wednesday, August 1, 2007

This might take awhile...

Fun stuff watching the Mets game last night...

I'm not a big Tom Glavine fan (years of him pitching for the Braves will do that), so I'm in no rush to see him get his 300th win.

Man he must be pissed this morning...

He only gave up two hits, the Mets missed many opportunities to break the game open, and he had to rely on the awful Guillermo Mota in the 8th to hold the lead.

He trotted his whole family out to freaking Milwaukee to see it...

And that's where the real highlights of the game were.

When SNY interviewed his foxy wife, she seemed like she was going to fall to pieces if he didn't get the win... And when the Mets blew the game in the 8th, she looked like someone whose kitten just got hit by a car. Funny stuff.

I will definitely be watching the next one in Chicago. I hate all the coverage about him and his quest for 300 wins, but I can tolerate it if I get to see him get shafted like that along with the numerous shots of his angry, sexy wife.

Here's the best I could do for a picture of his lovely second wife Christine: milfy

If this keeps up, there will surely be more.

Also, it was kind of weird that the Milwaukee fans gave him a standing ovation when he came out of the game. I understand there's no bad blood between the Brewers and Glavine, but if I was on the Brewers I'd be a bit disappointed by my fans with that...

traitors

Maybe the Mets can pick up a dominant middle reliever so we won't have to worry about this next time? What's that, the trade deadline passed? Oh well. Maybe next year.

No comments: